Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Trekking


Today I went on an adventure with my friend Rachlle. I found a stick and I decided to act like I was God and walk around with it. Then we went to a craft store and bought a bunch of stuff that we can use to make tons 'o jewelry. I got so many new medallions and cool beads that I cannot wait to use and make necklaces out of! My friend Rachelle bought a Beta fish that she names Alfredo, yes like the Italian cream sauce. He's white, spiky and can't stay focused. Well, you know what they say -- pets resemble their owners -- did you feel that third degree burn Rachelle? Did you? It's been a pretty bad week so far, but I have spring break to look forward to . . .

4 comments:

  1. bad week=staying up too late :3

    ps grow up

    ReplyDelete
  2. preparing for your entry into the world of mountain men I see....

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha i saw that stick randomly in the parking lot driving home after softball

    ReplyDelete