Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Shawl-a-Rific

These are what I have been waiting for! Spring is almost upon us and that means an overhaul of my scarves, jackets, coats, and boots (well, not entirely, but my sandals are now going to see the light). I was on BLEACHBLACK and I found a link to Cold Water Creek, a store that sells these shawls and wraps that can go over dresses, shirts and tanks. They’re so light and flowy I can see myself skipping around in the sun with any of these puppies flying listlessly with the breeze/ I love the crocheting, tribal prints, and velvet -- yes velvet -- that these are made of. Cold Water Creek also has so many dresses, skirts, and sandals, and though many of the things are made for older women, there are those rare finds on the site, especially in the “Outlet” section that made me “oooooo” and “ahhhh.” Take a gander at the rest of these at the site’s link which is posted below and let your inner free spirit flow out.

Here's a link to Cold Water Creek's website.

2 comments:

  1. Saw it on Black Bleak too...
    Just got the top shawl! Its on sale too weeeee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh joy!! I'm so stoked, I need to buy myself some

    ReplyDelete