Friday, March 19, 2010

I like to . . .

+++

  • sleep
  • shop for things that I don't need like more boots and jewelry
  • watch Southpark and Daria
  • sit in my room and do nothing which usually ends with me reading a magazine I've read 10 times
  • take pictures whenever I have a working camera
  • make jewelry out of anything and everything
  • wear clothes that make me feel comfortable
  • drink wine
  • garden
  • draw geometric pieces of art
  • try new perfumes and oils
  • light candles that smell of cinnamon, other spices, linens, roses and cologne
  • listen to African tribal music
  • read horoscope books
  • buy stuff on Etsy
  • read books about aliens
  • watch Ghost Hunters&Planet Earth
  • get my hair cut
  • eat Mexican food
  • drink Coke
  • have soft skin
  • have newly shaven legs
  • spray paint anything that can be spray painted
  • wear unique sunglasses
  • write in my journal about the people who annoy the fuck out of me
  • collect tapestries
  • put money in my hamburger bank
  • read poems that ramble but somehow make sense
  • be on my Blackberry
  • watch scary movies
  • procrastinate doing my homework
  • lay in my pillows and pretend that everything is going to be okay
  • decorate
  • take bubble baths with exploding bath balls
  • pretend that I'm a rock star

2 comments:

  1. I agree with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I'm glad to know there's someone out there who does

    ReplyDelete