Thursday, April 29, 2010

FYI

++

Not liking people is not a trend. Yeah, weird huh? Walking around the halls of my school, I literally hear mad people being like, "Oh man, I fucking hate everyone." Okay . . . so you don't like people, cool. You say this, yet you walk around acting like you're completely untouchable and pretend to be all fake; so you totally hate everyone, right? I'm not a hypocrite because I say this and yes, I do actually hate majority of the people who I have to be around. My friends are the closest people to me, and some of the only people I can tolerate at this point. I'm so sick of stupid bitches who live in a shell, a sequined, Juicy Couture shell. My friends and I hear people say some shit and wonder how anyone can be so ignorant . . . and then there are those people who's presence and voices in general make me want to take my desk and jam it down their throat. We're almost out. Be cool.
YOU TOTALLY KNOW WHO YOU ARE.

No comments:

Post a Comment