Thursday, April 8, 2010

As a senior in high school, I have been looking at colleges and trying to find one that is "entirely me." It's been really hard because there are so many things that I want for myself in the next four years. I fucking hate that I have to make this decision, but I need to if I want to go to cool-idge. As of now, I have a single college that I am dying to go to, but it costs so much $$$$, so it is not set in stone. This sucks. Ugh. Of the many schools out there that I have visited, this is the only one that I could ever see myself at because it has a campus that reminds me of Hogwarts, yet it is the middle of Manhattan and has another location in the Bronx. It's the best of two extremes for me because I need to stay in the city but I don't loose the charm that brick buildings and gargoyles add to a campus. What's even worse is that I have been wait listed from my top school and I will not know for another month if I am going to be accepted. Decisions, decisions, decisions, whatever will I do? I guess for now I just have to chill until their will is my will. (major rhymeage)

No comments:

Post a Comment