Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Cosmic Fortress

I went to a local thrift store in my town today and literally spent so much fucking money on clothes THAT I DO NOT NEED. Why do I always do this to myself? The guy who owns the place sees me there almost every week, and I cannot help but buy something because I always find an item that I feel like I need and will wear, which is usually true. My dad knows that I have a massive spending problem, but I like to think that it's just my youth and that I will eventually learn what I should and should not spend money on. But anyway, I got many things, my favorite being this skirt that I am going to cut some length off of, and a wallet that has infinite pockets which is a massive upgrade from my current "wallet." Well, it's raining here so I am going to go and play in the rain with my sister. Ta ta.
Here are some pictures that I like right now courtesy of a cemetery where i marry the sea.

No comments:

Post a Comment